Sister blog to Neon Whispers, entirely devoted to art and doodles...

20 Sept 2011

When I was taking my A-levels I became labeled as a bit flower-obsessed. This was probably for good reason as in all i did do 3 projects involving flowers, but i resented being labeled in any way as i felt there was so much more i had to offer than merely painting flowers.
However, having left school I found that I had developed a kind of art-instinct to photograph anything in bloom and as a result I have a pretty hefty collection of nature shots! 
So here are a couple from right back when I was taking GCSE's to this summer...

A photo taken for my GCSE's
Taken on holiday in America

Garden Flowers...





So there you are; a very small percentage of the hundreds of flower photos clogging up my iPhoto.

More doodles to follow soon

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flower photos. You are clever! I especially like the cherry blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear :-)
    My favourite photographic subject is flowers too, so I echo your addiction there!
    These are all lovely photos, I especially like the Lily of the Valley, maybe because it's a plant I've never grown? So pretty :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete