Sister blog to Neon Whispers, entirely devoted to art and doodles...

21 Feb 2013

There's No Evil In Procrastination...

It's aliiiive!!!

Yes I do still have an internet connection and I am still alive, if anyone was wondering, which they weren't as I have no followers....   I need a moment.

Anyway, for any perspective followers, who may or may not be reading this, I've been hard at work (procrastinating) and I've managed to come up with these paintings (somewhere between me being a science student and a magnificent revision evader)

Hear





See




Speak

A round of applause for procrastination =) Anyway, watercolour paintings of hear, see and speak no evil. I really enjoyed doing these, especially see and now that's out of the way I can get back to writing up lectures... or alternatively and more likely, doodling.

No comments:

Post a Comment